Environment, Quality, Safety and Solutions
EnCon's team of professionals has extensive experience in dealing with high-priority environmental, safety and quality issues and regulatory concerns affecting today's business environment. Our team's regulatory experience and knowledge help your company through all of the federal, state and local environmental requirements and facilitate their integration into your current system.
Because our corporate headquarters is located in the metro-Atlanta area, we are able to attract enthusiastic, highly educated EHS professionals with hands-on experience. We are also able to take advantage of the wealth of information and resources in the local area and utilize the latest technological advances put forth by area universities, research facilities and outreach programs to provide our clients with the most accurate and current information, tools and products available.
Our staff of dedicated professionals allows us to consistently outperform our competitors. We have the flexibility to handle your entire EHS requirements, or any portion of it, as your budget requires.
EnCon Systems, Inc. has provided EHS management systems relative to...
- Water, soil and waste analysis and characterization
- Personnel training in ISO 9000, ISO 14001, HAZMat, HAZWOPER, Personal Protection Equipment, Lockout/Tagout, and Environmental and Safety Awareness
- Project Management — Corrective and removal actions, lab packs
- Permitting — Air, Water (pretreatment, stormwater, NPDES), Transportation and Solid Waste
- On-Site Management of Environmental Issues related to SARA, RCRA, Air Inventories (VOC, Particulate, SOx, NOx), Chemical Replacement Feasibility Studies, and Waste Minimization/Elimination
- Regulatory Agency Fine/Consent Order Arbitration
- Phase I, II and III Environmental Assessment
- Environmental Management System Auditing (ISO 14001, EMAS)